Enthusiastic about her work in dentistry, Dr. Jones looks forward to working with you and sharing with you the gift of a beautiful, healthy smile!
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology/Sociology – Middlebury College
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Howard University College of Dentistry
- Advanced General Residency – Lutheran Medical Center
It is Dr. Jones’ goal to offer patients the highest level of clinical experience and excellence. To do so, she regularly attends continuing education courses and seminars to stay current with the newest advancements in dentistry. She has also completed coursework at the David Han Institute of Oral Implantology.
- National Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Women Dentists
- Georgia Dental Society
- North Georgia Dental Society
Outside the Office
Originally from Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Jones currently resides in Atlanta, GA with her daughter, Ariel. She is personally passionate about reading, traveling, and her relationship with the Lord.
Dr. Jones is very interested in community dentistry and treating the underserved populations in the area, in addition to her work in private practice. She volunteers her time at the Ben Massell Dental Clinic and the Sullivan Center.